To make this web site accessible to a wider audience we have worked closely with Cyberzia Ltd. We have placed great emphasis ensuring a better experience for all users and all technologies.
We welcome any comments, suggestions or feedback you have for us, please visit the contact us page to get in touch.
You can change the size of the text by clicking on any of the three A's found at the top of every page. Our text may require elements of the web site to become larger and there for change the layout slightly.
If you prefer to use the built in text changing function of your web browser you can use:
- PC / Internet Explorer 6 From the top menu bar, select View and point to Text size
- PC / Internet Explorer 7 From the menu bar underneath the search field, select Page and point to Text size
- PC / other browsers Increase text size: Hold down the CTRL key and press + Decrease text size: Hold down the CTRL key and press -
- Mac / all browsers Increase text size: Hold down the Command key and press + Decrease text size: Hold down the Command key and press -
These can be accessed in the following way:
- PC: hold down Alt
- Mac: hold down Ctrl
- Firefox 2: hold down Alt and Shift
Then press one of the keys listed below:
- 's' to jump to the content
- 'n' to jump to the site navigation
other accessibility methods
The Aspire Group website works towards Priority 2 of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
- Page Structure
- Alt tags on images
Please use the list to change the language displayed on the website.